“Quick. Healthy. Delicious: Fifty Fantastic Recipes to Feed Your Life”
Some of the best learning, growing and magic happens when I am
with clients and students in the kitchen showing them how easy and
delicious healthy meals can be. Unfortunately, it is just not possible
for me to be in everyone’s kitchen in this lifetime.
So, that is where this brand new cookbook comes into the picture – an easy and economical way to have some private cooking coaching no matter where you live.
* Ready to take your taste buds for a ride they won’t forget without spending hours in the kitchen?
* Longing for ways to make healthy and satisfying food for yourself and your family?
* Want to know the secret recipes that allow me to continually wow clients and cooking class students, while being a self-proclaimed “lazy cook”?
* Ready to learn how you can save time and money on your monthly food expenses, while eating like a queen (or king)?
* Would you like to have an easy reference of recipes that you know are good for you, beautifying and even bliss-inducing?
* Looking for a special holiday gift to give a loved one in need of a boost or a health conscious friend?
Just click the button below to reserve your copy today!
This e-book is sure to satisfy all of these needs and so much more.
- 50 easy (I mean really simple) recipes that you will want to make again and again. Everything from breakfast to dessert. Recipes include raw foods, “gently” cooked foods and everything in between.
- Intuitive and flexible kitchen tips – How to tweak any recipe to make it your own, as well as substitutions when you don’t have all the ingredients.
- Time and money saving secrets that make eating healthy, delicious food a snap!
- Kitchen tools and special ingredients source guide. Plus resources for buying bulk to save money!
Click the button below to get your copy today:
Here is a “taste” of what you get:
* Easy Overnight Meuslix
* Gluten-Free Blender Waffles
* Savory Sage Pate Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
* Fennel and Bitter Greens with Citrus Vinaigrette
* Ginger Butternut Bisque
* Winter Lentil Soup
* Buttery Baked Salmon
* Creamy Root Vegetable Puree
* Curry Millet Tart with Red Pepper Sauce
* Decadent Chocolate Tart with Coconut Crust
* Flourless Almond Cookies
Try this FREE RECIPE sample here: Roasted Roots with Fennel
Here’s how it works:
The price of this fabulous book is only $ 24.97
Simply click the button below to pay safely through Paypal
I can’t wait to “visit” with you in your kitchen!
Click below to securely purchase your copy NOW!