This deliciously naughty-tasting smoothie is the perfect way to treat yourself to a healthy indulgence on Valentine’s day or any day!
Play with the flavors to suit your taste – no rules! : )
Chocolate-Raspberry Green Smoothie Indulgence
Blend until smooth and creamy in the Vita-Mix (a great Body Love gift if you don’t have one!)
- 1 cup (or more) Coconut milk (I like SoLicious brand or you can make your own)
- small handful of Dandelion greens (loaded with minerals & enhances chocolate flavor)
- handful of Spinach
- a few chopped fennel fronds or ½ a bulb (optional, but really good)
- 2-3 stalks Celery
- 1 tbsp. coconut butter or coconut mana (this is different than coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- Chocolate or vanilla stevia (I like Sweetleaf brand)
- 2tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 scoop Chocolate Raspberry Clearvite* (or you can use Vanilla flavor and add 1 tsp. cacao powder)
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- cinnamon powder to taste (optional, but nice)
- 1 tsp. Maca powder (optional, but helps “put you in the love mood”)
*To order Clearvite, an amazing professional-grade vitamin/mineral, detox, protein powder, you will need to call Apex Energetics at 1-800-736-4381 and use patient code P2660. Chocolate Raspberry Clearvite: product # K-36 OR Vanilla: product # K-24
Rich Chocolate Halvah Hearts
This is definitely a rich, decadent treat that you will want to save for special occasions. Like Valentine’s Day!
- 1 cup raw tahini
- 1 cup fresh medjool dates
- 1/4 cup each raw cacao powder & carob powder
- small amount almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup soaked sesame seeds, drained
Mix the first four ingredients thoroughly in a food processor until smooth. Stir in sesame seeds and spread thinly onto a flat sheet. (Tip: Rolling it out underneath a sheet of wax paper with a rolling pin works terrific) Refrigerate until firm and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out individual candies.
*Don’t like chocolate? Just omit the cacao, carob and “milk”. You can add a dash of vanilla for an extra yummy taste.
Have a beautiful day!