The New Year approaches, a time ripe and ready to receive the fertile seeds of your big vision or dream. Yet so often this time can mark the beginning of a month of brief superficial inspiration, followed by the crash of frustration.
Why does this happen? Why is it so easy to stay on track with eating, exercise and self care when things are going well, only to end up in the “toilet” when “life happens”? sometimes this plummet happens when nothing external brings us down, it sneaks up the moment you turn back on your true self and it’s deepest desires.
If you crave another way, a sometimes scary, but mostly invigorated and energized way, then keep reading as we explore the power of your Juicy Vision.
Grab your journal or some clean paper and a pen – it’s time to explore! (Enjoy the mystery)
- Root and ground – if you come from your head, your vision will always lack sparkle and juice. It’s this sparkle that keeps the fire lit, and the magnetic attraction continuing to move you towards your vision and your vision towards you! Begin by grounding or rooting yourself. This could mean taking at least 3 deep breaths down into your roots and back out, taking a walk in nature, meditating or doing yoga . . . this is important, so don’t be tempted to skip this.
- Get real about your intention – what is the truth about what you desire for your vision? Set an authentic intention – what is REALLY important to you? Not what your family, friends, spouse, mother feels is important . . . what is your WHY? (this is something I will assist you with in your complimentary “Rock your Vision Activation session”)
- What are your dreams? DO NOT hold back. Write without censorship . . . or even create a collage, drawing, dance, song .. .
- Who do you want to be? How do you want to feel? How do you want to look and act?
- How do you want to spend your time? Again, go deeply inside. Your head will tell you the “should’s”, or the things you feel obligated to do or that feel socially “normal”. I’m not saying “be a social deviant” : ) just saying to explore outside the box.
- How do want to affect the world at large? Your family? The planet?
- Are you actually living your dream? If not, why not? What’s stopping you? Be real. (And take responsibility. Often there’s a tendency to feel like things outside of you are stopping you. I’m going to radical here and say this is NEVER true)
- If someone you see as a role model or as a courageous being on this planet could help you make your dream come true, would you ask for their guidance?
Allow yourself the gift of diving into these questions, your truth and your heart.
So many people reach the end of their life never having unwrapped the gorgeous gem that exists within. My wish for you is that you don’t allow this to happen.
Ready to start activating your Big Vision? Great! This is where it starts to get fun!
- Dedicate yourself to some time with a coach, mentor, book or other support resource that can hold you up, show you the little stuck points and opportunities you cannot see, and literally cheer you on. This is ALWAYS worth the investment of time, money and energy.
- Begin to embody your dream. I am opening up 7 spots for a complimentary “Rock Your Vision” Activation session with me. We will dive in deeply, hone in on your authentic intention and create the plan that will activate your vision. These free sessions will go VERY quickly: Reserve your session here
- Make the inspired commitment to yourself and your vision. Step forward into the excitement and even fears that may be holding you back, knowing that the prize is to experience the “Rasa” – “juice” or nectar – of life.
- Everything begins with a big vision – one that is authentic and from the core. Whatever area of life you find yourself longing for to be different (your body, your health, your relationship, your career, your finances . . . ), the fertile seed is your vision. Change is part of the human experience, and it is so empowering to create it for yourself. Dreams do come true. If you fancy the whole package deal – aligning with every aspect of your life as a woman, join us for the Costa Rica Goddess retreat January 28th to February 4th, 2012.
“After working with Ana my life transformed. She guided me towards listening to my feelings, to love me again, and then, I discovered that I was asleep, that I was dormant in my daily routine. That it seemed easier for me ‘not to think about me and continue to be blind’…
The moment I decided to work with Ana, a little window began opening, I began to re-think my life, my love, my entire being… During this process, I had Ana’s encouragement and support and discovered my inspired purpose. My big vision has now easily started to take shape! Thank you Ana!”
Rossa, “Paralegal Monterey”