Do you find yourself wanting something a little something sweet around 3pm?
Or perhaps you need something sweet after every meal?
Is it impossible to stop once you start eating the sweet stuff?
What about breads and pastas?
Your body is wise.
So just because you are having uncontrollable sugar cravings does not make you weak or your body the enemy.
Cravings of any kind are a cry for help. A cry for balance.
It is the opportunity to investigate what might be off and give your body, mind, spirit what it really needs.
Sugar has many unhealthy consequences as you can read in my past blog post.
It also fogs up your clarity and purpose.
It darkens the light of the spirit.
If you are ready to take the sugar free challenge, here are some tips:
Eight Steps To Sugar Freedom:
- Add more leafy greens – nature’s magic food
- Add more sweet vegetables – carrots, sweet potato, yams, beets, cooked onions, parsnips, winter squash
- Monitor your protein– not too much, not too little
- Get more water – hydration heals sooo much
- Add natural sweeteners to your foods/cooking – stevia, xylitol, real raw agave, raw honey
- Call in more sweetness in your life! Get a hug, visit with nature, call a friend, get a massage . . .
- Eat breakfast. And make it a good one. Try some veggies for breakfast or a good quality superfood shake, you might be surprised!
- Feed your spirit. Connect with work or hobbies that inspire and nourish your being.
Bonus: Get support! I am so grateful to the counselors and health professionals who guided me along this path.
Join the 2010 Spring Into Summer Total Body Reboot 2-week cleanse program.
Click here to learn more
Need support? Contact Ana to schedule your break through session today!
email@example.com (831) 601-3282