1 cup coconut cream (or full fat coconut milk)
2 tablespoons organic blackstrap molasses
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 scoops Vanilla Dream Protein (hormone and antibiotic free whey)
1/3 cup ground Flaxseed
2-3 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon (approximately) of each:
pinch ground Nutmeg
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground Ginger
pinch ground clove
pinch ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon Real Salt, Celtic or Himalayan pink Salt
pinch stevia powder, if needed
2 (15 oz.) cans organic pumpkin puree (unsweetened). Or make your own by pureeing
cooked pumpkin, winter squash or sweet potato.
1 cup organic walnuts
ground Cinnamon, sprinkle to taste
1. Lightly oil 9 x 9 baking pan with extra virgin coconut oil.
2. Using a 14-cup food processor, blend eggs until creamy.
3. Add coconut cream, molasses and vanilla to eggs. Blend until thick and creamy (approximately 1 minute).
4. Add one can of pumpkin at a time to the mixture, blending in between.
5. Add remaining ingredients, except nuts, and blend until mixed.
6. Mix in nuts until blended.
7. Taste the batter to check sweetness. Add some stevia or more spices according to your liking.
8. Pour into the sprayed pan and sprinkle cinnamon on the top before baking.
9. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Rotate the pan at 50 minutes to ensure even browning.
10. When the bars are cool, cover with plastic wrap or foil. Cracks will appear on the top and will flatten when the bars cool.
Note: Bars must sit overnight for the flavors to meld. They will not taste good right out of the oven.
Looking for more healthy, mouth-watering and super easy recipes to enjoy over the holidays and all year round?
Check out our cookbook:
Quick. Healthy. Delicious. 50 Favorite Recipes to Feed Your Life!
From sensual smoothies to refreshing salads; mouth-watering main dishes to desserts to die for. Click the purchase button below to instantly download your copy today and you can be on your way to enjoying yummy favorites like Gluten-free blender waffles, Antioxidant beauty smoothie, Raw Sage Pate, Turkey Burgers with Sweet Mustard Sauce, Rich Chocolate Tart . . . AND so much more!