Refreshing, energizing and nourishing, this dip helps tonify your stressed little adrenals and soothe digestion. This delicious recipe will definitely be on the menu at the live retreat portion of the Divine Diva Detox!
- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked 1-5 hours
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 bulb fennel, chopped
- Juice of one large lime (or lemon)
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- splash raw apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. ground coriander seed
- 6-7 raw, sun-dried black olives, pitted and chopped (optional, but yummy!)
1. Drain and rinse the sunflower seeds.
2. Blend all the ingredients except olives (and dill if using fresh) in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
3. Fold in the olives and fresh dill, and garnish with cherry tomatoes, nasturtium blossoms . . . or whatever you like.
Serve this with snap peas, cucumber, bell pepper slices or other veggies to dip. Or try served inside hollowed tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, bell pepper or endive leaves.
I enjoyed mine today mixed into my salad with raw crackers crumbled on top. : )